[code] Suggestion for existing ConTeXt lexer (context.lua)

From: cryo shock <axteffekt.att.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 10:33:02 +0200

Hi guys,

I have a suggestion for TA's lexer. I'll try to explain why in the attached
picture. I added three lines and will attach the modified .lua to this mail
as well.

It would be great if you guys could confirm and update the changes for the
future. If everybody of you is ok with that that is.

Thanks in advance, L.