[code] [Textadept] Strange color change of fold margin

From: Lars <axteffekt.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2018 16:15:37 +0200

Hi Mitch and folks,

I have two more questions:

In the lexer context.lua line 38 is the following code:
lex:add_fold_point(lexer.OPERATOR, '{', '}')
What use does it have? When I comment it, then I can still fold brackets
(braces too): see A in the attached figure.

I also noticed some strange color change after resetting Lua. It can be
seen in B in the attached figure.
In short: when I start Textadept, then the fold margin is dark. When I
reset Lua with Robert's code
keys['f9'] = function()
   io.save_file()
   reset()
end

Then the fold margin switches to the colors which I defined in the skin
file:
buffer:set_fold_margin_colour(true, property_int['color.light_white'])
buffer:set_fold_margin_hi_colour(true, property_int['color.lavender'])

Most base16 and TA skins have the same colors for both, they also mostly
have the same colors as the line numer margin, that's why I didn't
notice it so far.

Any ideas why this happens? I could also send you my skin.lua.

Thanks in advance, L.