Re: [code] [textadept] TA10 - "Find" panel issue on OSX

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 20:09:51 -0400 (EDT)

Hi David,

On Mon, 13 Aug 2018, David Reimer wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestion, Robert.
>
> I ran TA from command line, and output is appended below. (Apologies
> if I should have put this in a pastebin and linked -- I'm never quite
> sure what the correct protocol is!)
>
> The terminal was clear until I hit `Ctrl-F`, and then the whole 240+
> lines pasted below spewed out, all at once. I hope this helps!
>
> [snip]

If you don't mind doing a bit of surgery, perhaps you could take the *Textadept.app/Contents/Resources/share/themes/* directory from the working Textadept 9.6 and substitute it for Textadept 10.0's version. It's also possible (but unlikely) that your download of 10.0 got corrupted in transit; you could always try again if you haven't.

Oh, and copy-pasting output is fine, as is attaching a newly-created log file.