Re: [code] [textadept] TA10 - "Find" panel issue on OSX

From: David Reimer <djreimer.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 18:20:51 +0100

> From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
> To: code.att.foicica.com
> Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 17:12:23 -0400 (EDT)
> Subject: Re: [code] [textadept] TA10 - "Find" panel issue on OSX
>
> Hi David,
> [... snip ...]
> You are able to open the file in an image viewer, correct?

Correct - I just did so now, no problem at all with the file itself.

> Whenever I have some time I might try building a one-off Textadept.app that
> uses the old 32-bit libs and have you try it out -- that is, if the latest OSX still
> accepts 32-bit apps to run.

I would be more than happy to help any way I can. I get the
foicica.com reading list via email digest, but will watch for any
further movement on this. And do fee free to be in touch directly if
you think it worthwhile.

Once again, thanks for attending to this. Much appreciated!

David