[code] [Textadept] Would a realtime console pane be realisable within TA?

From: cryo shock <axteffekt.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 11:15:16 +0200

Hi Mitchell,

I had some chats with Hans Hagen, the lead programmer of the ConTeXt macro
package. He told me that he doesn't use TA mainly because "its biggest
drawback is the lack of a
fast and realtime console pane like scite has" and "due to lack of lua
console output".

I am no Lua geek so I am sure that you'll know what he wants way better
than me. What exactly is the difference between a console pane and the
message buffer? And what do you think in general? Would the things
mentioned above be possible to realise in TA? I mean maybe not tomorrow or
the day after (but in a week or so *chuckling*)?

Cheers, L.