[code] [textadept] Touchpad scrolling is uncontrollably fast

From: Alberto Hornero <ahornero.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 17:51:48 +0100

Hi everybody,

First of all, thanks for this impressive piece of software. IMHO there is
no text editor like this, so thank you very much Mitchelle and all the
contributors for this awesome application.

The only thing (at least for now) I found was how the touchpad scrolling
behaves when using TextAdept on Windows 10. I tried the same on Linux
without any problem and I think is something related to GTK. Does anybody
have any clue about what is happening here or the way to solve it?

If I use it on Linux or when scrolling with the mouse it's all right, but
not on Windows with the touchpad, and using a laptop is quite convenient.

Thanks in advance. Best regards,

Alberto.