Re: [code] v strange find/replace behaviour

From: Thomas Lauer <thomas.lauer.att.virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 13:59:43 +0100

Well... I have run into similar problems for some utilities I wrote and
what I did is either filtering the BOM silently (ie skipping it) or, if
the file has to be written again, set a flag so I know that it had a BOM
in the first place and write it back with BOM (for inhouse stuff, I
don't care and just save everything w/o BOM).