Re: [code] [textadept] FR: Code Explorer

From: Michal Kottman <k0mpjut0r.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 23:42:08 +0200

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018, 9:02 PM Procházka Lukáš Ing. <LPr.att.pontex.cz> wrote:

> would it be possible to implement a "Code Explorer" (maybe separate)
> window?
> The Code Explorer should display this (should be configurable for various
> languages - here: ConTeXt/LaTeX, but let's talk about the goal first, later
> about options to configure):
>
> ---- Code Explorer
> Sec (section)
> Subsec (subsection)
> ----

Yes, it is possible. I have a module ("outline") based on TextReux [1] that
after a keypress shows a buffer with the outline (functions, globals, ...)
of the current file with quick-search capability. So e.g. I would press
Alt-O, type in "sec<Enter>" and land directly on first section.

It should be straight-forward to support your use-case, since its line and
Lua-pattern based. I will try to rip out the relevant pieces from my config
tomorrow.

[1] https://github.com/rgieseke/textredux