Re: [code] [textadept] TA10 - "Find" panel issue on OSX

From: David Reimer <djreimer.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2018 12:21:11 +0100

Many thanks for this! I just installed the OSX nightly, and the
checkboxes do, indeed, now show. Hurrah! (I initially tried with the
"LATEST" zip, but didn't notice any change -- maybe my problem,
though, so will try again in a day or two.)

I noticed when checking the `Help > About` information, that the icon
doesn't show up on the About panel. Screenshot attached.

Thanks again for the fix!

David