[code] Textadept copying bytes causes crash

From: Colin <colin.holzman.att.protonmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2018 16:50:29 +0000

Hi again,

When I open a file that contains bytes 0x80 through 0xFF and attempt to select one of more of those bytes and copy to the clipboard Textadept crashes. I don't have a lot more to add than that. Any idea what could be causing this? Is there a log or some other source of exception info I should be looking at?

-Colin