Re: [code] [textadept] FR: Code Explorer

From: Procházka Lukáš Ing. <LPr.att.pontex.cz>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2018 17:30:18 +0200

Hello,

thanks Michell and Gabriel for hints - I'll take look on that.

And a picture of what I'm thinking about - I forgot to attach the picture into my previous mail.

Best regards,

Lukas

On Wed, 05 Sep 2018 15:08:47 +0200, Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> wrote:

> Hi Lukas,
>
> On Wed, 5 Sep 2018, Procházka Lukáš Ing. wrote:
>
>> Hello
>>
>> to be more precise - would it be possible to provide a "independent" window
>> on the left/right side of the main window whose content and click-in-the-text
>> events would be configurable (by Lua)?
>>
>> [snip]
>
> This is only possible by adding lots of functionality and Lua scripting to Textadept's core C code and then recompiling Textadept.

Ing. Lukáš Procházka | mailto:LPr.att.pontex.cz
Pontex s. r. o.      | mailto:pontex@pontex.cz | http://www.pontex.cz | IDDS:nrpt3sn
Bezová 1658
147 14 Praha 4
Mob.: +420 702 033 396