[code] Lexer help

From: <rhkramer.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018 08:27:29 -0400

I've written to this list a few times -- I think I expressed my intention to
write a lexer (or lexers) for Scintilla to handle TWiki / Foswiki markup with
some of my own extensions.

I've decided I'm not going to try to learn enough C/C++to write it in that
language, so I plan to write it in Lua for Scintillua.

Anyway, to that ended, I've installed TextAdept, and am starting to review the
existing lexers (in alphabetical order ;-) looking for useful snippets (and
"knowledge".

I expect to ask a lot of questions on this list as I (slowly) proceed.

BTW: I'm up to the point of reading lexer.lua and, even though I've seen and
read the many (all?) of the comments in other documentation, I feel like I'm
starting to pick some things up. (I don't know Lua.) Maybe the third time
through is the charm (or the beginning of the charm).

Anyway, my first question is this:

But, I've now become aware that there is an old way and a new way of writing
lexers for Textadept.

Is there, by any chance, a list of lexers in Textadept and an indication of
which are written the old way and which are written the new way?