[code] [textadept] ctags, file_diff, and spellcheck module relocation

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 21:07:40 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Anyone monitoring my ctags, file_diff, and spellcheck hg repositories should be aware that I've consolidated them into my .textadept hg repository[1] in the *modules/* folder. Maintaining this one repo instead of three others makes my life easier.

The wiki pages for these modules have also been updated. If I make any noteworthy changes to these modules in the future, I'll post to the list.

Thanks for your understanding.

[1]: https://foicica.com/hg/.textadept