Re: [code] [textadept] Textadept 10.1

From: Gabriel Dubatti <gdubatti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 10:52:49 -0300

Hi Mitchell,

El 01/10/2018 a las 10:52, Mitchell escribió:
> Hi,
>
> Textadept 10.1 is released from https://foicica.com/textadept
>
> Bugfixes:
>
> * Fixed view focus synchronization issues when dropping files into
> split views.
> * Fixed potential crash with non-UTF-8 bytes copy-pasted into
> non-UTF-8 buffer.
> * `spawn_proc:read()` correctly handles `\r\n` sequences.
>
> Changes:
>
> * Added ability to save/restore persistent data during a reset event via
>   `events.RESET_BEFORE` and `events.RESET_AFTER`.
> * Replaced `ui.find.find_in_files_filter` with
>   `ui.find.find_in_files_filters` table for project-specific filters.
> * Added Chinese localization.
> * Updated to GTK 2.24.32 on Windows, which fixes a number of various
> GTK-related
>   issues.

TA10.1 in working fine for me in Linux but in Windows 7 64 bits it does
not read the shift key (tested with an empty .textadept folder with the
.EXE from the zip and recompiling the code).

For example: pressing Ctrl+Shift+E is the same as pressing Ctrl+E
("Command Entry" is run instead of "Select Command").

I compiled the nightly some days ago when you moved to GTK 2.24.32 and
got some issues but didn't have the time to check it and return to 10.0.

Seems like in this version of GTK the keyboard is not working fine, at
least for me, or some functions have changed.

Anyone else with the same issue?

Cheers,

Gabriel