Re: [code] Strange folding behaviour

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2018 13:26:06 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Alexander,

On Thu, 4 Oct 2018, Alexander Misel wrote:

> I improved the HTML lexer for better support of single tags and unknown
> elements and attributes. See attached file.

Thanks for sharing. I cannot commit it because your modifications prevent
trailing '>' or '/>' to be highlighted as HTML tags. If I tweak the
`tag_close` pattern around line 48 to specify 'paired_token' as the token
name, I get highlighting, but using '/>' for "single_element"s ruins folding.
This looks like a tricky problem to solve correctly.