Re: [code] Strange folding behaviour

From: Alexander Misel <alexander_misel.att.live.cn>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2018 01:04:04 +0000

I modified my code a bit to get this version. I think we don't have to set the closing tag still 'element', so I give it a new name 'tag_close' and still colored it with STYLE_KEYWORD. Function disambiguate_lt is modified to prevent '/>' ruining folding. As it's not standard way to write closing tags as '<body/>', I think we can just set lines containing '/>' not to fold like what I have done.