[code] [textadept] How to set Retina resolution on MacOS?

From: ardi <ardillasdelmonte.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 13:03:02 +0200

Hi!

Searching for Textadept and Retina, I found some screenshots where the
scintilla editor seems to be rendered with Retina resolution (for
example this one: https://foicica.com/lists/code/201312/1496.html).
However, when I start Textadept 10.1 in my MacBook Pro, the scintilla
editor is pixelated (but surprisingly the rest of the UI uses the
Retina resolution, it's just the editor where you get it pixelated. I
took a screenshot: https://image.frl/i/yt4tf65v8efcmrde.png You can
see that all the UI is in Retina resolution, but the editor, which is
pixelated.

How do you set Retina for the editor too, like in the first image?

Thanks!

ardi