[code] [textadept] Macros/add-ons for quick C/C++ function traversal?

From: ardi <ardillasdelmonte.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 13:14:44 +0200

Hi,

I've been a long time NEdit user, and one of the features I used the
most was to jump to the beginning of either the next or the previous
C/C++ function in the current buffer (I used to assign the F4 key for
jumping to the next function, and the F3 key for the previous one...
as well as the F2 key for jumping to the function whose name is the
current selection). Note that I'm not talking about ctags files, NEdit
was able to locate the beginning of a function just from regular
expressions rules, without the need of ctags files.

I tend to believe that this functionality will already exist in
Textadept, or that otherwise other users will have written the proper
macros/commands for getting that functionality. Does it already exist?
Where?

Thanks!!

ardi