Re: [code] [textadept] How to set Retina resolution on MacOS?

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 08:46:56 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Ardi,

On Thu, 11 Oct 2018, ardi wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Searching for Textadept and Retina, I found some screenshots where the
> scintilla editor seems to be rendered with Retina resolution (for
> example this one: https://foicica.com/lists/code/201312/1496.html).
> However, when I start Textadept 10.1 in my MacBook Pro, the scintilla
> editor is pixelated (but surprisingly the rest of the UI uses the
> Retina resolution, it's just the editor where you get it pixelated. I
> took a screenshot: https://image.frl/i/yt4tf65v8efcmrde.png You can
> see that all the UI is in Retina resolution, but the editor, which is
> pixelated.
>
> How do you set Retina for the editor too, like in the first image?

Would you please download and try running Textadept 7.2 just to see if something has changed in the meantime? Before running, please make a backup of your *~/.textadept/* folder and move it elsewhere so 7.2 starts with a fresh home. Then when you go back to 10.1, restore your old *~/.textadept/*.

If 7.2 still shows a pixelated view, perhaps try another font?