Re: [code] [textadept] How to set Retina resolution on MacOS?

From: ardi <ardillasdelmonte.att.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 18:32:14 +0200

Hi Mitchell!!

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 2:47 PM Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> wrote:
[...]
> Would you please download and try running Textadept 7.2 just to see if something has changed in the meantime?

Mitchell, I didn't see your reply yesterday, sorry for replying late!
(your reply had gone into the spam folder)

I can confirm that the editor starts with Retina resolution in
Textadept 7.2, and that it doesn't in Textadept 10.1. So, something
has changed in the meantime. However, the rest of the GUI is in HiDPI:
the only affected part is the Scintilla editor.

BTW, I'm using the default theme with default font (and with all
defaults in everything) in both 7.2 and 10.1. So, it's not a matter of
fonts nor any settings, as I'm running both in the same settings.

Maybe there's any GTK resource I should try to set? Any suggestion?

Thanks!