Re: [code] [textadept] How to set Retina resolution on MacOS?

From: ardi <ardillasdelmonte.att.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 19:53:00 +0200

After doing more testing, I tried the following releases, getting these results:

7.2 -> Retina OK
8.7 -> Retina OK
9.0 alpha -> Retina OK
9.0 alpha2 -> Retina OK
9.0 beta -> Retina OK
9.0 -> Retina Fail
9.6 -> Retina Fail
10.1 -> Retina Fail

Note that I didn't try all the releases, but from these results it
seems that the change that removed Retina support form the Scintilla
editor happened from 9.0 beta to 9.0 final.

Cheers!