[code] [textadept] Is NULL colored in your C/C++ files?

From: ardi <ardillasdelmonte.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2018 01:56:53 +0200

Hi,

I'm noticing something weird: I open a C/C++ file, and all occurrences
of NULL get the default colors. However, if I show its style, it
reports "Lexer ansi_c Style constant (10)"... but I tried to modify
the color for 'constant' in the theme, restart Textadept, and no way,
NULL continues with the default color...

Do you get NULL colored, or is there some unexpected behavior for
C/C++ constants?

Thanks a lot,

ardi