Re: [code] [textadept] New Language Server Protocol client module

From: Chris Emerson <c-ta.att.mail.nosreme.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2018 23:26:12 +0100

Hi Mitchell,

On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 09:22:17AM -0400, Mitchell wrote:
[LSP/lspawn issues]
> I've committed what I think should be a fix[1] that will wind up in the
> next nightly build.

Thanks! I've tried it out and that seems to be working ok so far.

I've made a few changes locally to the lsp module (sending RLS configuration,
sending didSave notifications, tweaking diagnostics); I'll try to untangle
the generally useful changes from my personal tweaks and send the useful ones
in case you want to include them.

Cheers,

Chris