Re: [code] [textadept] Macros/add-ons for quick C/C++ function traversal?

From: johannes <jodak932.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 00:44:46 +0200

Hi Ardi,

maybe a I'm a bit late and the solution is not exactly what you're
asking for. But you can a look at:

https://github.com/jdkr/textadept-dev-tools

There is a function 'goto_keyline' (keybinding Ctrl + g) where you get a
dialog with a list of all functions (and other definitions, etc). It
also uses regex-patterns and you can define them for every language you
want.

With 'goto_related_keyline' (F12) you can go to the function of the word
under the caret. For this function you have to define a project.
Depending on the amount of files in the project this can be a bit slow.

With Ctrl+Shift+g you can jump back.

Cheers,

Johannes