[code] [textadept] Experimental macro support

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 15:29:25 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Thanks to Heck Fy[1][2], I had an idea to go on for implementing a more robust system for recording, playing, loading, and saving keyboard macros. I committed a new, experimental module for this in latest hg. It records both keyboard macros, menu item selection, find/replace actions, Lua command entry commands, and perhaps more.

It's available via the Tools > Macros menu, and the F9, Shift+F9, and Alt+F9 keybindings.

This will be available starting in tonight's nightly build.

[1]: https://foicica.com/lists/code/201701/3519.html
[2]: https://foicica.com/wiki/macro