Re: [code] Textadept: non-breaking patch suggestion for editing.lua (to make custom scripting of mouse-driven hover-tips possible)

From: Phil S. <accountz.att.mailbox.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2018 20:16:26 +0100

The HoverTips was a real breeze to script with this tweak merged now,
just requires one's mouse_dwell_time at a reasonable setting, say
between 500 - 1000:

https://github.com/metaleap/zentient-textadept/commit/9395a72c82eeba04d9d8187fa7472c0dd0e0f882#diff-47443e9b3ef9fd38cc2a2ede120043f1R269

Neat fun!