[code] Textadept: scripting a symbol auto-highlighter

From: Phil S. <accountz.att.mailbox.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 00:02:45 +0100

I'm scripting another convenience I had gotten used to from VSC as I
move to Textadept: highlighting all occurrences of current-symbol at
caret-pos live as the caret moves, without having to Edit / Highlight
Word (or key-combination).

This can work with this non-breaking new flag added to `editing.lua`s
`highlight_word` function:

https://gist.github.com/metaleap/7b947f419bfd74896b60a583a6aa173f/revisions?diff=split

Would this be acceptable to merge? Else I'd have to hackily-messily
capture current-caret-pos before the call and restore it right after,
would probably cause flickering (and just be senseless & ugly too =)