[code] Re: Textadept: often no buffer.UPDATE_CONTENT firing on certain modifications:

From: Phil S. <accountz.att.mailbox.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 11:07:08 +0100

In addition to many-not-all backspace (both with selection and without)
enterings, the lack of UPDATE_UI+UPDATE_CONTENT firings also appears to
pertain to many-not-all textadept.editing.enclose calls for the common
textadept.editing.auto_pairs

Could it be a bug in Scintilla? Or is the order of event handlers random
such that my handlers setting ui.statusbar_text do get called but
sometimes a textadept-builtin handler runs later than mine and resets
the status bar, hence I'm not seeing this 'printf-of-sorts'? (I can't
ui.print in this scenario as it would keep popping up the messagebuffer)