[code] Textadept theming: style-name for inactive-selection background?

From: Phil S. <accountz.att.mailbox.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 21:41:16 +0100

Hi all, I checked the manual, API doc, and Quick Reference book, plus
the built-in themes and found nothing on this 'edge case' of theming:

When text is selected in a buffer and I enter a command-entry, the
selection-background color turns light and I need to change that as the
foreground does maintain the (also light) color from my theme -- so I
get light-on-light.

This unwanted light background color isn't in the theme, it must be
something underlying (scintilla? gtk? Xorg?) or some Textadept hardcoded
default? Question being, is there a style name or something for this?

To illustrate, check the unreadable selection in screenshot #2 here,
when focus has moved to the command-entry (with screenshot #1 being the
theme's *usual* selection background)

https://imgur.com/a/zZ051j3

Cheers!