Re: [code] Textadept theming: style-name for inactive-selection background?

From: Phil S. <accountz.att.mailbox.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 23:16:23 +0100

Hi Mitchell,

thanks that got me hopeful as I do have my own gtkrc file already on my
system, so I tried it:

https://imgur.com/a/hGYBFHd

As shown, I added the whole "textadept-style" rule you gave, using 5
'debug colors' (red, green, blue, yellow, magenta) for the 5 possible
states for all 4 style targets (fb, bg, base, text), alas.. this *does*
take effect except NOT for the "out-of-focus text selection" bgcolor, to
wit notice that light-gray bgcolor for the selection in the top-left..

Most curious indeed =) AFAIK there are more known gtkrc states than
those 5 either, IIRC.. ponderous!