[code] [textadept] Home and Shift+Home

From: Erutuon <arboreous.philologist.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 01:34:49 -0600

The behavior of Home and Shift+Home (in Windows at least) has changed
with the addition of the `textadept.macros` module, [1] in which Home
and Shift+Home are assigned the functions `buffer.home,
buffer.home_extend`. Previously, the caret moved to the beginning of
indentation if not already there, otherwise to the beginning of the
line; now it moves to the beginning of the line unconditionally.

I was getting frustrated because I heavily rely on Home to get me to
the end of the indentation. So I wrote some functions and then
discovered that they already exist: `buffer.vc_home,
buffer.vc_home_extend`. Whew! You might want to switch the default
keybindings if the change wasn't intentional.

— Gabriel

[1] https://foicica.com/hg/textadept/rev/529468f3752a#l12.41