[code] Textadept: timeout-interval'd functions live on after reset (both old and new)

From: Phil S. <accountz.att.mailbox.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 22:29:24 +0100

Hi all, it seems like functions that are scheduled to repeat every foo
interval accumulate over resets. After a couple dozen resets I notice
that my every-5-seconds function is running far more often and it even
seems with old closure state too.

Could I be wrong? Could this be changed? Keeping track of resets and
having 'old' funcs notice they should die and thus return false-or-nil
seems like a pretty unwieldy prospect to this API user =)