Re: [code] Textadept: timeout-interval'd functions live on after reset (both old and new)

From: Phil S. <accountz.att.mailbox.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 09:58:29 +0100

> I think it's worth asking yourself why you are calling `reset()`

Well I'm live-coding my Textadept scripts in Textadept, that's why. :D

It's OK if it's a Known Gotcha (now I know!), that was just a tricky
part I could only slough through via regularly-interval'd-debug-prints
for myself. (So for that part I had to quit-restart which, granted, is
almost as fast.) Not a permanent fixture, nor do my scripts reset TA
autonomously.

Thanks for confirming its known and not some obscure bug at my end =)