[code] Re: Alt-Gr support for textadept-curses

From: Thorsten Kampe <thorsten.att.thorstenkampe.de>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 12:29:03 +0100

* Mitchell (Sat, 10 Nov 2018 20:33:52 -0500 (EST))

Hi Mitchell,

> > the Windows version of Textadept Curses lacks support for the
> > Alt-Gr keyboard combination. This results in not being able to
> > enter "\@|~\}][{" (see
> > https://foicica.com/lists/code/201609/3349.html).
> >
> > The developer now suggests to build PDCurses with "WIDE=Y"
> > (https://github.com/wmcbrine/PDCurses/issues/44).
> >
> > Would you be willing to give it a try?
>
> Sure. If tonight's nightly build is successful it'll have the newest PDCurses 3.6 too. Hopefully that'll help.

I tried the nightly builds - there is no change in Alt-Gr
handling.

What would be the best way to continue this in your opinion? I
think it's a bit ineffective for me to play the bridge between
the PDCurses developer and the textadept-curses developer.

Thorsten