Re: [code] [textadept] rest module broken in 10.2.

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 08:24:57 -0500 (EST)

Hi Harri,

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018, Harri Koskinen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Opening a .rst file will produce the following error:
> textadept/modules/rest/init.lua:163: attempt to index a boolean value
> (field 'auto_pairs')
> After this textadept is unable to close any existing tabs or open
> any new files. Restarting it does not do anything since the .rst
> file is loaded again. You need to remove the session file to be able
> to continue.

Thanks for the report. I've committed a fix[1] that will be in the next nightly build. You can either apply the fix, download the next nightly, or remove the `textadept.editing.auto_pairs = nil` from your *~/.textadept/init.lua* in order to edit .rst files again.

[1]: https://foicica.com/hg/textadept_modules/rev/ef2e20843a23