Happy New Year!
Textadept 10.3 beta is released from https://foicica.com/textadept/CHANGELOG.html.
This release features a new filter format that is flatter and more intuitive. An example can be seen in this changeset. The old filter format is still supported, but you will see a notice to update your filters. Other than that, the usual set of bugfixes and small changes.
* Ensure `Esc` clears highlighted words.
* Fixed behavior of `Home` and `Shift+Home` keys on non-OSX platforms.
* Fixed some instances of snippet next/prev not working correctly.
* Fixed `Alt+Gr` key handling in the Windows terminal version.
* Only pass command entry text to function passed to `ui.command_entry.finish_mode()`.
* Fixed handling of escaped double-quotes in `os.spawn()` in the terminal version.
* Ensure long filenames are visible in the reload dialog prompt in the terminal version.
* Added optional position argument to `textadept.editing.show_documentation()`.
* `textadept.editing.highlight_word()` does not select the word by default anymore.
* Changed file filter format to be more flat and intuitive.
* Added `-l` and `--line` command line switches to jump to a buffer line.
* Updated to PDCurses 3.6 for the Windows terminal version.
-- You are subscribed to code.att.foicica.com. To change subscription settings, send an e-mail to code+help.att.foicica.com. To unsubscribe, send an e-mail to code+unsubscribe.att.foicica.com.Received on Tue 01 Jan 2019 - 10:06:38 EST
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 : Wed 02 Jan 2019 - 06:29:43 EST