Re: [code][textadept] Newer releases for Mac crash after call to reset()

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 10:40:28 -0500 (EST)

Hi James,

On Wed, 23 Jan 2019, triplejam wrote:

> Textadept 10.0 alpha 3 is the newest version I can get to run on Mac without problems. The beta release and onwards crash for me after calling to reset(). Might have something to do with the libraries for Mac being updated? Here is a backtrace with a build I cross compiled
> [snip]

You are awesome for cross-compiling and providing a crash traceback! Thank you :) Yes, it looks like the new Mac libaries take issue with (re)setting the menubar. I'll look into whether or not there is an update I can apply. In the meantime, you'll have to avoid using `reset()` and just restart Textadept :( Sorry about that.