Re: [code] [textadept] WhiteSpace Always WhiteSpace.

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 13:53:06 -0500 (EST)

Hi Jonathan,

On Fri, 25 Jan 2019, Jonathan Levi wrote:

> ):
>
> I was referring to the general `lexer` module that all the lexers `require`.

That would be *lexers/lexer.lua*. The pattern matching library, LPeg, is a C library, but the patterns are still constructed using pure Lua.

> Is it possible to change the tab icon (to be less bold)?

You mean Textadept's icon? You can probably get away with changing the icon set in *core/images/*. I don't think they are compiled into the binary, at least in Linux. I could be wrong about Windows. On Mac you'd need at tool to modify the .icns icon set.