[code] [textadept] D lexer corrections.

From: Jonathan Levi <catanscout.att.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 13:06:37 -0600

1. Ds "Token String" is specifically designed so that IDEs will NOT format
it like a string. Everything in a token string is required to be a valid D
token so a basic lexer, like in Textadept, will format it right.

2. Unlike in C, the "l" (lower case "L") is not a valid suffix for numbers.

3. I am pretty sure ":" should be an operator (it is used as one in import
statements at least.

4. The ".." (two dots) should be and operator within numbers rather than a
decimal. I am guessing that this is beyond the basic lexer capabilities in
Textadept (it is beyond knowledge of it at least.

I made the changes to fix 1-3. How would it be best to share those with
you?

Thanks,
Jonathan