Re: [code] [textadept] Reload file dialog

From: Chris Emerson <c-ta.att.mail.nosreme.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 14:38:12 +0000

Hi Mitchell,

On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 10:29:27PM -0500, Mitchell wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Dec 2018, Chris Emerson wrote:
[...]
> >A minor annoyance I have with the curses version is that the dialog which
> >asks if I want to reload a file which has changed on disk (or also if a
> >buffer is unsaved when exiting) is too small - I can only see the start
> >of the filename:
[...]
> Yeah, I'll fix that. Thanks for the report!

I've just got around to trying 10.3 beta this week. It's definitely
improved, but doesn't always work - I think the enlarged notification only
seems to work for the file in the active buffer - for other files (either in
other splits, or not currently visible) still have the old small dialog.

Cheers,

Chris