[code] How to make the folding markers larger?

From: David Tamar <von.tamar.att.outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 01:12:14 +0000

Hi everyone. I'm new to Textadept and I'm still learning how it works and configuring it for the last two weeks since I've found it.

I'm trying to increase the size of the folding buttons which appear in the left margin, they're typically boxes containing +/-. The problem with them is that they're way too small for me, my screen is 12.5" with 176 DPI, I have to make them at least twice as large. I tried to search both the Textadept API documentation and the Scintilla documentation for clues but I couldn't find anything on that specifically, and Google wasn't friendly due to the terms describing it.

I'm also trying to find a way to make the default folding style appear as "[...]" at the end of the folding line (for any language), instead of having that horizontal line beneath it stretching over the whole line (I'm trying to remove that horizontal line as well).