[code] [textadept] Issue with BÉPO keyboard layout on Win32

From: Julien L. <julienl81.att.hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 22:48:28 +0000

Hello everyone,

I use the BÉPO keyboard layout[1], which can be seen as a Dvorak for
French language. I also use the binary version 10.2 of Textadept for MS
Windows 7.

Strangely, for some keys/characters (especially the comma), when I type
the key, nothing appears in Textadept and I have to type again the same
key or another key to actually get the character.

I have never experienced this issue on Windows for other applications
(including Notepad++).

On Linux, I also use Textadept with the BÉPO layout and I have no issue.

What could be the reason of this strange behaviour? How can I
investigate it?

Thank you very much.
Regards,

--
Julien L.

[1]: http://bepo.fr/wiki/Accueil

b.n+(uȜi&N!jxr*'mx,jwj)m{^Ȝi&Nrzǧuޙ(uﮞ˛mȜi&