RE: [code] [textadept] Issue with BÉPO keyboard layout on Win32

From: Julien L. <julienl81.att.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 16:46:17 +0000

Hello Mitchell,

Thank you very much for your answer.

I added the event and I get this after pressing twice the comma key with the BÉPO layout:
44 false false false false false
44 false false false false false
,

If I switch to the QWERTY layout, I get this after pressing twice the comma key :
44 false false false false false
,44 false false false false false
,

So, in both cases, the parameters received of the event are the same but, in the case of the BÉPO layout, only one character is displayed.

Another precision which can help understanding.
If I press the comma key then the space key, I get:
44 false false false false false
32 false false false false false
,

Only the comma character is displayed.

If I press the comma key then the A key, I get:
44 false false false false false
97 false false false false false
,a

Both the comma character and the a character are displayed but only when the A key is pressed.

Any idea?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

--