RE: [code] [textadept] Issue with BÉPO keyboard layout on Win32

From: Julien L. <julienl81.att.hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 16:01:19 +0000

Hello everyone, From: Michal Kottman <k0mpjut0r.att.gmail.com> Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 10:06:14 +0100 > Is the comma by any chance a "dead key" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_key) in the BÉPO layout? No, it is not a dead key. In any other applications that I use, the comma key is immediately printed on the screen. I realized that, on Linux, I use the version 9.6 of Textadept. So I tried the same version on Windows and the problem does not exist! So I tried the different versions of Textadept and observed that the issue was introduced with version 10.1. I can see the following change in this version: Updated to GTK 2.24.32 on Windows, which fixes a number of various GTK-related issues. So I am afraid that this new version of GTK+ also introduces new issues. :( But I still do not understand what the difference is between the BÉPO comma key and the QWERTY comma key. Any idea on the cause of this issue? Thank you. Best regards, -- Julien L. --