Re: [code] [textadept] Hotkeys in other locale

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 17:17:07 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

On Sun, 24 Mar 2019, Al Zatv wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I'am using textadept 10.3 (Ubuntu 16.04) and problem still persist in
> Gtk-version. Textadept-curses is fine.
>
> I tried solution by A.M. Genaev (genaev.att.nioch.nsc.ru via foicica.com , mail
> from Thu, Sep 19, 2013, 5:45 PM), but it can't handle the hot-keys with
> Shift (for example Ctrl+Shift+Alt+S).
>
> How it can be fixed?

On Linux, I suggest you uncomment the "print(key_seq)" line in core/keys.lua, around line 212, then run Textadept from a terminal, type Ctrl+Shift+Alt+S, and see what Textadept reports. If you think it's incorrect, let me know what layout you are using, what is printed, and what you expect. I am ignorant of most other locales, unfortunately, so I cannot be of more help without more information.