Re: [code] [textadept] Hotkeys in other locale

From: Al Zatv <al.zatv.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 22:46:30 -0500

Hello!

I uncomment the "print(key_seq)" line.
I don't see any output for any Russian character. To test it, even change
it to two lines: print("KEY"); print(key_seq) -- and no output for any
russian character. Screenshot is below

[image: изображение.png]

The same story if I press Russian character with any modifier: Ctrl+Alt+Й
shows nothing,while in English layout it prints "caq", as it should.
Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V in English layout shows "cc" and "cv" -- and nothing in
Russian layout.

Expected behavior: if I press Ctrl or Alt, it must print the same in
Russian layout as in English layout. For e
. Key , it must show