[code] [textadept] catching events.SUSPEND doesn't work in fish shell

From: Tom <tom.att.westslope.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 08:57:39 +0100

Hello! First off, thank you very much for Textadept, it's about as close to perfect as I've found in a text editor.

As in the FAQ I've added the following to my `init.lua`:

events.connect(events.SUSPEND, function()

   keys.cz()

   return true

end, 1)

However, this doesn't work in the fish shell ( https://fishshell.com/ ), the process still gets put in the background. If I start textadept-curses from dash then it works fine. If you can't replicate the problem then my configuration can be found here: https://github.com/bedax/system/tree/master/home