Re: [code] [textadept] TA10 - "Find" panel issue on OSX

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 23:44:39 -0400 (EDT)

Hi David,

On Mon, 3 Sep 2018, David Reimer wrote:

> [...]

I managed to get my hands on a macOS test box and spent some time looking into the missing "About" dialog icon. In the end, I have no idea what's wrong and don't think it's worth spending any more time on something cosmetic like this. It works in Linux and Windows, so there's something fishy going on with on Mac, perhaps a permissions or sandbox thing for icons on the filesystem. Other built-in GTK dialog icons are displaying just fine.