RE: [code] [textadept] Win32 GUI NIGHTLY C: Reading SYS File

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 21:42:45 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 30 Apr 2019, Preston wrote:

> [...]
GIMP https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/issues/1736. OneDrive causes some
change in the system which fixes the error probably through dark magic.
Having OneDrive uninstalled caused the error. Creating an empty directory
called OneDrive in C: fixed the issue for me.

Okay, thanks for the follow up. I'm glad it's fixed for you.