[code] lexer.lua:1853: C stack overflow

From: cryo shock <axteffekt.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 11:49:33 +0200

Hi there, I am having trouble using TA 10.4, yet I don't know whether this
happened in earlier versions.

Everything is ok when using a fresh installation of TA 10.4, with a blank
init.lua
Also when I use my own skin file, then everything works ok (mainly with
context files).
But when I change the skin to the standard dark or light skin, then I get
the error:

C:\CTX\Textadept/lexers/lexer.lua:1853: C stack overflow
when opening tex files.

Most of the code in my init.lua I commented... Do you have any ideas why
this happens? I can provide you any info that you wish for.

Thanks in advance.